Tuesday 4 August 2009

AMIL JAHAT IN ACTION !!!!!


Just focus on what he already ate....

The interesting facts is :

I brought this things to my hubby, ask him to have it because as mention by Yati Yasak that was "kuih kole kacang" (the most favourite kuih of my hubby!!) But.. he didnt dare to put this thing on his mouth...

I put it on the table in my kitchen,

A day after....

Sambal belacan yang bibik buat rasa lainnnn.....!!!!!!!

OMG...!!!!! she's really thought ini adalah cili....

The worst thing is... belacan dan isi kole kacang ini adalah sama colour...

So our sambal belacan that day, is really sweet.. and weird..!!!!!





.

Ps : Kut yer pun nak buat hantaran kuih ni, janganlah buat bentuk cili, lain benor kesnya..!!! Buatlah bentuk bunga kerrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment